JOB POSTING BACK
Twelveacres Inc., is a Christian Science non-profit organization providing 24-hour care to developmentally challenged adults who are relying on Christian Science for healing.
Scope of Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Executive Director, will be responsible for tasks related to the financial management of the operations of Twelveacres using solid bookkeeping and related computer skills with a high level of proficiency working with QuickBooks.
Qualifications: Christian Scientist preferred. College degree in Business or Accounting. 3+ years professional working experience as a bookkeeper managing financial operations of a business including payroll, A/R, A/P, reconciliations and financial reporting. Must be organized, self-starter, ability to work independently and set priorities. Must have high level of computer competency in Quick Books, Word, Excell. Experience with non-profit organizations a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for bookkeeping practices and procedures necessary for supporting the daily business operations of Twelveacres including the management of the following:
- Payroll and employee benefits
- Accounts receivable/payable, vendor business relationships
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Petty Cash management
- Bank transactions and reconciliations: deposits, transfers
- Preparation of monthly financials – Balance sheet, P&L statements and other reports
- Year-end closing processing
- Local, State and Federal tax filings
- Audit preparation and working with auditors in annual audit
- Assist in management of insurance coverages for facility, autos and other
- Preparation of annual budget
- Inventory of capital equipment
- Filing of all financial/operations documents and paperwork
- Financial/operations office record retention management
- Special projects related to the financial operations of Twelveacres.Work Location: Campbell CA office. [Some tasks may be performed remotely.]To Apply, contact us at:Twelveacres, Inc.
595 Millich Drive, Suite 104 Campbell, CA 95008
“God’s requirement. Sect 5. God requires wisdom, economy, and brotherly love to characterize all of the proceedings of the members of The Mother Church, The First Church of Christ, Scientist.” Mary Baker Eddy, The Mother Church Manual, p.77