Scope of Responsibilities: Responsible for the overall supervision of an assigned House facility(s) and the care of the resident clients. Responsible for the adherence to the regulations of the operation of an Adult Care Facility as mandated by law, in alignment with Christian Science practices and Twelveacres’ Code of Conduct and Ethical Principles.
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated success working with the developmentally disabled preferred. Experience in working with individual care plans desired.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively using varying communication methods (written, verbal, non-verbal, etc.) to individuals with vastly varying degrees of intellect.
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required with a college degree in Special Education preferred.
- Science nurses’ training preferred, Journal-Listed Christian Science nurse preferred.
- Must be an actively practicing Christian Scientist, Class taught or complete Class within the first year in this position.
- Must be a member of Mother Church and be or become a branch church member within the first year in this position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license meeting California DMV requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the training, scheduling and management of staff.
- Oversees menu planning, food purchasing and meal preparation.
- Encourages opportunities for growth by the resident clients in self-help skills, daily living skills, behavioral management skills and adaptive living skills.
- Ensures household safety and cleanliness including managing cleaning and laundry duties.
If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter as soon as possible to:
595 Millich Drive, Suite 104
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 341-0411 (fax)